Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Brussels Sprouts & Hard Boiled Egg Chop Salad (Diabetic Friendly) I’ve made this Brussels Sprouts & Hard-Boiled Egg Chop Salad a dozen of times now. It’s so simple, yet so satisfying. I’ve also added grilled chicken for extra protein.

Greek Chicken with Lemon Oregano
Greek Chicken with Lemon Oregano
Click here to download
Brussels Sprouts & Hard Boiled Egg Chop Salad (Diabetic Friendly) I’ve made this Brussels Sprouts & Hard-Boiled Egg Chop Salad a dozen of times now. It’s so simple, yet so satisfying. I’ve also added grilled chicken for extra protein.
Brussels Sprouts & Hard Boiled Egg Chop Salad (Diabetic Friendly)    I’ve made this Brussels Sprouts & Hard-Boiled Egg Chop Salad a dozen of times now. It’s so simple, yet so satisfying. I’ve also added grilled chicken for extra protein.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment